Monday, September 24, 2007

Stupid Idiots that make too much money!

Milton Bradley
Paris Hilton
Britney Spears
Alex Rodriquez
Mike Tyson
Michael Vick

First off: Milton Bradley....Padres left-fielder Milton Bradley will miss the rest of the season after he tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee when he was spun to the ground by his manager during a blowup with an umpire.

Oh sure, let's blame the umpire... Why were you out of control, Milton, that your manager had to hold you back and in the process spin you to the ground, tearing your ACL? Was it worth it to be seen as a jackass?





Paris Hilton... Oh I just added her to see if it will help my stats. She doesn't really make money for the stupid stuff she does, does she?











Britney Spears: Did she ever had a singing voice?


Alex Rodriguez: A-Rod...Could NOT wait to leave Texas for The YANKEES!!!! Now, I see that His agent, Scott Boras is trying to deal him to the Cubs.








Mike Tyson: Again in trouble, this time it will mean some more prison time. Hope they serve ear in there.











Michael Vick's new theme song should be "who let the dogs out?" Of all the ones I decided to list, Michael is the biggest, stupid money maker. I thought something was out of sorts when he shot the finger as he was leaving the field after a game last year. Bow wow, was I right!!!!

1 comment:

Anthony said...

I think it's always worth it to those people, regardless of whether or not they're seen as jackasses.

Paris, Britney and their ilk are attention whores. It's how they make their living. Nice work if you can get it.

By the way, I just opened some e-mail, and ... I may have already won some very valuable prizes. The Prince of Fadar, wherever that is.