Sunday, March 02, 2008

Closing of another Era!!!

It is with great sadness that I announce that another one of my favorite bloggers is closing his doors. I have read with great enjoyment of his expereinces of retail work. Tim announce the other day that he has quit the retail work world for something...anything else. Please pop over to his blog and read through some of his stuff and then check out his other blogs on cartooning. Tim has been a great source of laughter as I look at myself (the customer) through the eyes of the retail clerk. Here is a link to his page in case you can not find it on the sidebar.

Tim you are going to be missed. Good luck!!!

2 comments:

On with the blather said...

Yes, I am playing God but "I'll invite you to my lair" said the spider.

On with the blather

On with the blather said...

Ok, I'll invite you when I have your email address.