Sunday, November 05, 2006

So the Cowboys lost to Washington. I was disappointed but not really surprised in the on-field antics of T.O. That little lay-down cost 15 yards. The end of the game was interesting in that the face masking penality was called a 15 yarder but should have been a 5 yarder from my understanding of the rule book. Oh well, next week will be here soon enough.

I only brought it up because I saw the game without snow. I have great picture now. But not as nice as the "Joneses" down the street. He has HD-TV. I really don't see the great difference as it is still just TV.

I cooked a steak on my new grill. I overcooked it because I am not skilled enough yet to time out the dual side cooking technique. Another steak is in the waiting.

Check out some of the people that I have linked in the Rattling Chains section. I don't agree with all of them but I do find them interesting reading.

No comments: