Friday, January 05, 2007

Wasting Time Part 2

Since I was talking about wasting time with commenting on other blogs in the earlier post, I thought I would share another major waste of my time. I have found this great website that offers decent software for FREE!!! This site also offers free games. I have included the link on the side panel. Check it out. I get nothing for you visiting but you can get free stuff without entering anything. The only catch is that you must download and activate the software before the time runs out at 12midnight your timezone (I think). If you do not activate before the time runs out on that day's download, you will not be able to activate for free. That is the only rule, you can download to as many computers as you want to but you must have internet access to activate before the timed deadline.

Anyway I have downloaded some fairly fun games and heck they are free and spyware and adware and virus free as well. Check them out and see if you don't add them as a link that you must visit every day. I do!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hmm...Bible collages in Singapore? I'm not so sure I know any. But there ARE...I think! Are you a Singaporean? Your profile doesn't say ANYTHING! :D