Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wasting time

I just noticed that I have been wasting valuable time commenting on other people's blogs when I could be using those comments for fodder on my own blog. So I think I will start using the link system in my comments to bring people here to read my words of wisdom (big laugh here).

I just got through commenting about the tax structure on Substitute Teacher's blog. This one area that I feel strongly about and will elaborate more in a future posting.

Until then be sure to get your forms BEFORE April 15th as the Post Office will be sure to run out of the one form you need to get to beat the deadline.

3 comments:

KauaiMark said...

I hear ya...

Victoria said...

Maybbe it worked! :D How did you get to know about my blog?

Pigs said...

It's not a waste of time! But, yes, you did need your link. I never knew where you were!