Thursday, October 19, 2006

It bugs me!!!

My son said something wonderfully insightful today and I can't remember it. Man, I need to carry around a notepad. I hate doing that though. I never like to carry things in my pockets other than a wallet, change, and keys.

I wish I had a better memory.

Oh it just came to me.

We were eating at Pizza Hut and on the placemats were some games and questions. The questions were like: Where would you go if you could travel back in time? and What would you do with a million dollars?

The question that my ten-year-old son answered with insight was: If you were stranded on a desert island and could have only one possession, what would it be? He answered: "A big, powerful boat."

I thought that showed great insight and planning. I said that I would take my pillow.


Something tells me that he takes after my wife's side of the family.

2 comments:

The MAN Fan Club said...

I would have fallen short and asked for Direct TV with the NHL, NFL, MLB ticket.

Anonymous said...

I guess we assume we're going to be stuck there, hence the pillow and DirecTV.

I'd say your wife must be brilliant. :)